Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung A5 2016 FRP Bypass android 7.0 SM-A510 U8 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A5 2016, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A5 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A5 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A5 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A5 2016 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A5 2016 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Specifications
Samsung A5 2016 released in December 2015. Samsung A5 2016 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung A5 2016 has a 5.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung A5 2016 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa Octa-core 4×1.2 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset, and powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A5 2016 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP BYPASS Samsung A5 2016
- Power ON your Samsung A5 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung A5 2016 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung A5 2016 & You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung A5 2016 FRP Bypass android 7.0 SM-A510 U8.