Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung A31 Android 11 Bypass easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A31, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A31 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A31 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A31 device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung A31
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A31.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A31 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy A31 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung A31 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung A31 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A31 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung A31 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A31 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Bypassed Samsung A31 FRP Google Account Lock Android 11.