Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung A30s SM-A307 Bypass FRP Android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A30s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A30s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A30s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A30s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A30s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A30s easily.
Samsung Galaxy A30s Specifications
The Samsung A30s released in August 2019. Samsung A30s comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung A30s has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung A30s runs on Octa-core 2×1.8 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 9611, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A30s comes with a Triple MAIN camera 25-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A30s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A30s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A30s
- Power ON your Samsung A30s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Contact us ==>> Update.
- Update the Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Once The Samsung galaxy store updating. the Galaxy store will automatically close to apply the update.
- Setting logo ==>> Contact us ==>> Samsung galaxy store.
- Click on the search icon and search for Samsung Internet Browser.
- Update the Samsung Internet Browser then click on Open.
- The Samsung Internet Browser page open.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 9.0 Pie& FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager 9.0 and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung A30s SM-A307 Bypass FRP Android 9.0 Pie.