Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung A21s Google Account Reset FRP Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A21s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A21s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A21s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A21s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A21s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A21s easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A21s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A21s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A21s Device:
- Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A21s Reset Frp Lock Via Muslim ODIN
- Skip FRP Samsung A21s ANDROID 10 Gmail account bypass FRP LOCK
- Delete FRP Samsung A21s Gmail Account Bypass FRP Lock Without PC
- Bypass Samsung A21s FRP Google Unlock FRP Without Smart Switch
- Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A21s Lock Google Account FRP SM-A217
- FRP Unlock Samsung A21s Google Account Lock Bypass September 2020
- Reset FRP Samsung A21s Gmail account bypass FRP via PIN Windows
- Remove FRP Samsung A21s Bypass FRP U2 Without PC August 2020
How to FRP Unlock Samsung A21s
- Power ON your Samsung A21s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Deny.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Deny & don’t ask again.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Settings.
- Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Chrome.
- Click on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung A21s Google Account Reset FRP Android 10.