Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung A21 Google FRP Bypass Android 10 Gmail lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A21, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A21, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A21 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A21 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A21 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A21 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A21 Specifications
The Samsung A21 released in April 2020. Samsung A21 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A21 has a 6.50 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Samsung A21 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A21 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A21 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A21. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A21 Device:
- Delete Samsung FRP A21 Android 10 U9 bypass NO Hidden Settings
- Unlock Samsung A21 FRP Android 11 OneUi 3.0 Latest Security 2021
- Delete FRP Samsung A21 Gmail account lock bypass March 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass A21 Gmail account lock reset frp With Computer
- Samsung A21 FRP Bypass Gmail account lock remove FRP Without PC
- Reset FRP Samsung A21 Google Account Bypass FRP Without PC
- Bypass FRP Samsung A21 FRP Unlock Android 10 Without PC
- Remove FRP Samsung A21 GMAIL FRP BYPASS Android 10 MAY 2020
How to FRP reset Samsung A21
- Power ON your Samsung A21
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Choose Google then click on Mic and say Open Settings.
- Biometrics and security ==>> Secure Folder ==>> Agree.
- Sign in with your Samsung account then click on Cancel.
- OK ==>> Secure Folder ==>> PIN.
- Set up a Secure Folder PIN and click on 3 dots then choose Settings.
- Lock type ==>> Enter the PIN code ==>> Fingerprints.
- Continue ==>> PIN and set PIN code.
- Go back ==>> More settings ==>> Uninstall ==>> Uninstall.
- Finally! Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung A21 Google FRP Bypass Android 10 Gmail lock.