Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung A11 Reset frp lock NO Screenshot JULY 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A11, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A11, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A11 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A11 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A11 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A11 released in March 2020. Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A11 has a 6.40 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A11 runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel + 2-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A11 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A11. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A11 Device:
- Skip FRP Samsung A11 SM-A115 Google Account Bypass Without Sim
- Remove FRP Samsung A11 Unlock FRP App Not Install Gmail Bypass
- Delete FRP Samsung A11 SM-A115 Gmail bypass FRP November 2020
- FRP Unlock Samsung A11 Android 10 Gmail Lock bypass frp SM-A115
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A11
- Power ON your Samsung A11
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Click on Search then search for settings.
- Settings ==>> Biometris and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Finally! restart your device and Enter the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung A11 Reset frp lock NO Screenshot JULY 2020.