Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Oppo Reno 4 Pro phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Unlock FRP Oppo Reno 4 Pro Android 11 bypass Gmail Without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Oppo Reno 4 Pro Android 11 bypass Gmail Without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo Reno 4 Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Oppo Reno 4 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oppo Reno 4 Pro mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Oppo Reno 4 Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP bypass Oppo Reno 4 Pro
- Turn ON your Oppo Reno 4 Pro.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Oppo Reno 4 Pro locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap the arrow
- Long tap on Not signed In then click on Settings Icon.
- OK >> Additional Settings >> Back Up and Reset.
- Erase all data Factory reset >> Erase all data >> Erase data >> Erase data.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Oppo Reno 4 Pro Android 11 bypass Gmail Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Oppo Special Unlock Tool Free