Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Oppo A31 Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Lock Without PC Easy Method by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A31, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo A31 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A31 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A31 device easily and smoothly.
Oppo A31 Specifications
The Oppo A31 released in February 2020. Oppo A31 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Oppo A31 has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Oppo A31 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio P35 chipset, and powered by a 4230mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo A31 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A31
- Turn ON your Oppo A31.
- Connect your Oppo A31 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the first page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812#
- Don’t touch anything until the Oppo homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo A31
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Oppo A31 Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.