Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Nokia G10 Google lock frp bypass July 2021 no PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia G10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia G10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia G10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia G10 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia G10 Specifications
The Nokia G10 was released in April 2021. Nokia G10 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Nokia G10 has a 6.52 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Nokia G10 runs on an Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and is powered by a 5050mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia G10 comes with a triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Nokia G10
- Power ON your Nokia G10.
- Connect your Nokia G10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Youtube ==> App notifications ==> More.
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the english language.
- Apps & notifications ==> SEE ALL 28 APPS ==> 3 DOTS
- Show system ==> Android setup ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK.
- Google Play services ==> Disable ==> Disable APP
- Restart your Nokia G10 & finish the setup wizard until Checking for Updates
- Click on the Back arrow until the Wi-fi network page.
- Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Nokia G10 Google lock frp bypass 15 July 2021 no PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.