Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP NOKIA C1 Google Account Remove FRP easy trick 2021 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your NOKIA C1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your NOKIA C1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your NOKIA C1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your NOKIA C1 device easily and smoothly.
NOKIA C1 Specifications:
The Nokia C1 released in December 2019. Nokia C1 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Nokia C1 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Nokia C1 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia C1 comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP NOKIA C1
- Power ON your NOKIA C1.
- Connect your NOKIA C1 to your Wi-Fi and Go back to Welcome Screen.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP NOKIA C1 Google Account Remove FRP easy trick 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.