Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Nokia 8 Sirocco Bypass Google Account FRP Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 8 Sirocco, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 8 Sirocco is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 8 Sirocco mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 8 Sirocco device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 8 Sirocco Specifications
The Nokia 8 Sirocco released in February 2018. Nokia 8 Sirocco comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Nokia 8 Sirocco has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Nokia 8 Sirocco runs on Octa-core 4×2.5 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and powered by a 3260mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 8 Sirocco comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 8 Sirocco device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 8 Sirocco. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 8 Sirocco easily.
How to Reset FRP Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Power ON your Nokia 8 Sirocco.
- Connect your Nokia 8 Sirocco to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Nokia 8 Sirocco Bypass Google Account FRP Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.