Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Nokia 7.1 TA-1097 Reset Google Account Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 7.1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 7.1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 7.1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 7.1 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 7.1 Specifications
The Nokia 7.1 released in October 2018. Nokia 7.1 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Nokia 7.1 has a 5.84 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Nokia 7.1 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset, and powered by a 3060mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 7.1 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Nokia 7.1
- Power ON your Nokia 7.1.
- Connect your Nokia 7.1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Nokia 7.1.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Nokia 7.1 TA-1097 Reset Google Account Without APK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.