Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Nokia 5.3 Android 10 FRP BYPASS Gmail lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 5.3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 5.3 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 5.3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 5.3 device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 5.3 Specifications
The Nokia 5.3 released in March 2020. Nokia 5.3 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Nokia 5.3 has a 6.55 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Nokia 5.3 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 5.3 comes with a quad-camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Nokia 5.3
- Power ON your Nokia 5.3.
- Connect your Nokia 5.3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Nokia 5.3 Android 10 FRP BYPASS Gmail lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.