Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Nokia 5.1 Google lock bypass frp with Computer easily by following some simple steps.
if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Nokia 5.1, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 5.1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 5.1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 5.1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 5.1 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 5.1 easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 5.1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 5.1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Nokia 5.1 Specifications
The Nokia 5.1 released in May 2018. Nokia 5.1 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Nokia 5.1 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Nokia 5.1 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz MediaTek Helio P18 and is powered by a 2970mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 5.1 comes with a single MAIN camera 16-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How reset FRP Nokia 5.1 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Nokia 5.1 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Nokia 5.1 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Nokia 5.1 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Nokia 5.1 FORMAT FILES.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing them with the Nokia 5.1 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Once you finish clicking on Start.
10. Turn off your Nokia 5.1 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Nokia 5.1 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
11. Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Nokia 5.1 Google lock bypass frp with Computer.