Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Motorola One XT1941-4 Gmail account lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola One, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola One is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola One mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola One device easily and smoothly.
Motorola One Specifications
The Motorola One Also known as Motorola P30 Play in China released in August 2018. Motorola One comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Motorola Motorola One has a 5.90 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Motorola Motorola One runs on an octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Motorola One comes with a Dual MAIN 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Motorola One
- Power ON your Motorola One.
- Connect your Motorola One to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Advanced ==>Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> Fingerprin + Pattern ==> Draw a new Pattern.
- Click Cancel then Restart your Motorola One.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Motorola One XT1941-4 Gmail account lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.