Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Motorola G Turbo Android 6 Marshmallow FRP Bypass lock easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Motorola G Turbo, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Motorola G Turbo Specifications
The Motorola G Turbo released in October 2015. Motorola G Turbo comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Motorola G Turbo has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Motorola G Turbo runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset, and powered by a 2470mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola G Turbo comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola G Turbo, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola G Turbo is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola G Turbo mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola G Turbo device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Motorola G Turbo easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Reset FRP Motorola G Turbo
- Turn ON your Motorola G Turbo.
- Connect your Motorola G Turbo to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up device owner ==>> ENCRYPT ==>> ENCRYPT PHONE.
- The device restart automatically.
- Set up ==>> OK ==>> SET UP PHONE.
- Restart your Motorola G Turbo Again.
- Settings ==>> About phone==>> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting ==>> Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Motorola G Turbo:
- Settings ==>> Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Motorola G Turbo Android 6 Marshmallow FRP Bypass lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.