Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2 google Account Bypass Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Motorola Droid Turbo 2, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Specifications:
The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 released in October 2015. Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 has a 5.40 inches AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Motorola Droid Turbo 2 runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, and powered by a 3760mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 21-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola Droid Turbo 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 easily.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- Turn ON your Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
- Connect your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Vision Setting >>> Talkback >>> Turn it ON
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text-to-speech-settings
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Swipe from the left With two fingers to open the settings Home
- Apps >>> Google app >>> Notifications.
- Settings Icon >>>Turn ON Feed >>> NO THANKS.
- Click on the Mic and say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 & Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2 google Account Bypass Without Pc.