Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto G7 – FRP Bypass Gmail Account Android 9.0 without Tools easily by following some simple steps.
The Motorola Moto G7 was released in February 2019. Moto G7 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Moto G7 has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2270 pixels, Moto G7 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G7 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Bypass Moto G7
- Power ON your Motorola Moto G7.
- Connect your Moto G7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then long tab on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download & apex Launcher FRPBypass app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now open Google chrome apk
- Search for Google find my device
- Go to Find My Device Page
- Sign In with your Google Account Email
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- Finally ERASE DEVICE.
- Wait until your device erasing then enter the password that you set up early.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Power Gsm FRP Tool Free Repair TOOL