Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto G5s Plus bypass frp YouTube Update Problem 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
Moto G5s Plus Specifications:
The Moto G5S Plus was released in August 2017. Moto G5S Plus comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto G5S Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto G5S Plus runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G5S Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G5s Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G5s Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G5s Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G5s Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G5s Plus
- Turn ON your Moto G5s Plus.
- Connect your Moto G5s Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Moto G5s Plus locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then click on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- Android setup ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- Maps ==> Maps logo ==> App notifications.
- Additional settings in the app ==> SKIP==> Back Arrow.
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Storage.
- Now insert an SD card with Apex Launcher APK
- Files ==> 3 Lines ==> SD card.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to this link and Download pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Click on Settings ==> Security & Location ==> device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Click on See all apps and Find Google Play Services then Disable.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> User & accounts ==> add account
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> See all apps.
- Find Google Play Services then Enable.
- Reboot your Moto G5s Plus & Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Moto G5s Plus bypass frp YouTube Update Problem 2020.