Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto G Turbo Edition Gmail Bypass Easy Trick Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G Turbo Edition, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G Turbo Edition is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G Turbo Edition mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G Turbo Edition device easily and smoothly.
Moto G Turbo Edition Specifications:
The Moto G Turbo Edition released in November 2015. Moto G Turbo Edition comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Moto G Turbo Edition has a 5.0 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels, Moto G Turbo Edition runs on an octa-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset, and powered by a 2470mAh NON-removable battery. The Moto G Turbo Edition comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G Turbo Edition :
- Power ON your Moto G Turbo Edition.
- Connect your Moto mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network
- Type anything then choose SHARE
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Notifications, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Choose Manage Accounts.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for the Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up device owner ==>> ENCRYPT ==>> ENCRYPT PHONE.
- The device restart automatically.
- Set up ==>> OK ==>> SET UP PHONE.
- Restart your Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition Again.
- Settings ==>> About phone==>> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting ==>> Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition:
- Settings ==>> Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s it! You have successfully Unlock FRP Moto G Turbo Edition Gmail Bypass Easy Trick Without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: Download RDA EMMC Tool Full Free With Keygen