Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto E7 Gmail Account lock FRP Bypass Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E7 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E7 device easily and smoothly.
Moto E7 Specifications
Motorola Moto E7 released in November 2020. Motorola Moto E7 comes with 2/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola Moto E7 has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Motorola Moto E7 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio G25 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto E7 comes with a dual MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Moto E7
- Power ON your Moto E7.
- Connect your Moto E7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Moto E7.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Moto E7 Gmail Account account lock Bypass Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.