Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto E6 Play Gmail account bypass frp Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E6 Play, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E6 Play is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E6 Play mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E6 Play device easily and smoothly.
Moto E6 Play Specifications
The Moto E6 Play released in October 2019. Moto E6 Play comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Moto E6 Play has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Moto E6 Play runs on a Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto E6 Play comes with a single MAIN 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to delete FRP Moto E6 Play
- Power ON your Moto E6 Play.
- Connect your Moto E6 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Moto E6 Play.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Moto E6 Play Gmail account bypass FRP Without Tool.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.