Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto E5 Play Android 8.0 Oreo Account lock FRP Bypass easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Motorola Moto E5 Play Specifications
The Moto E5 Play was released in April 2018. Moto E5 Play comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Moto E5 Play has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Moto E5 Play runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and is powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The Moto E5 Play comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E5 Play
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto E5 Play.
- Connect your Moto E5 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting.
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Click on Send Feedback and write youtube.com then long press on it and choose Youtube.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Moto E5 Play
- Now you need to delete your Google account
- Setting ==>> Users & accounts ==>> Gmail account ==>> Remove account.
- Finally, Factory reset your Moto E5 Play.
- System ==>> Reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> Reset Phone ==>> Erase everething.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Moto E5 Play Android 8.0 Oreo Account lock FRP Bypass.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.