Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto E4 Plus frp Bypass Motorola E4 Plus Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Moto E4 Plus Specifications:
The Moto E4 Plus was released in June 2017. Moto E4 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto E4 Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Moto E4 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6737 chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto E4 Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E4 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E4 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E4 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E4 Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E4 Plus
- Turn ON your Moto E4 Plus.
- Connect your Moto E4 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Apps.
- Google App ==> Notifications ==> Settings Icon.
- Turn ON Feed Then click on NO THANKS.
- Click on Mic Then say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Moto E4 Plus & Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Moto E4 Plus frp Bypass Motorola E4 Plus Without PC.