Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Moto E4 Google FRP Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo without pc easily by following some simple steps.
Moto E4 Specifications:
The Moto E4 was released in May 2016. Moto E4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto E4 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto E4 runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto E4 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E4 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E4
- Turn ON your Moto E4.
- Connect your Moto E4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Moto E4 locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then click on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- Android setup ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- Youtube ==> Youtube logo ==> App notifications.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Android 8.1 Oreo.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Moto E4 & Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Moto E4 Google FRP Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo.