Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Micromax IN Note 1 Gmail Account Bypass Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Micromax IN Note 1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Micromax IN Note 1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Micromax IN Note 1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Micromax IN Note 1 device easily and smoothly.
Micromax IN Note 1 Specifications
Micromax IN Note 1 released in November 2020. Micromax IN Note 1 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Micromax IN Note 1 has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Micromax IN Note 1 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Micromax IN Note 1 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Micromax IN Note 1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Micromax IN Note 1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Micromax IN Note 1 easily.
How to Bypass FRP Micromax IN Note 1
- Power ON your Micromax IN Note 1.
- Connect your Micromax IN Note 1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Micromax IN Note 1.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Micromax IN Note 1 Gmail Account Bypass Without APK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.