Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP LG V60 Thinq 5G Google Account Verification without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG V60 Thinq 5G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG V60 Thinq 5G is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG V60 Thinq 5G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG V60 Thinq 5G device easily and smoothly.
How to bypass FRP LG V60 Thinq 5G
- Turn ON your LG V60 Thinq 5G.
- Connect your LG V60 Thinq 5G to your Wi-Fi.
- On google page verification >> Keyboard >> Settings >> Gboard.
- 3 dots >> Help & feedback >> Search bar.
- Delete or disable apps on Android >> Tap to go to application settings >> Settings.
- Open >> Fingerprints >> Next.
- Pattern >> Set up a new pattern >> Next >>Confirm Pattern.
- Restart your LG V60 Thinq 5G device.
- Now you need to Hard reset your LG V60 Thinq 5G
- Press & hold at the same time the Volume Down + Power Button.
- Once the LG logo appears, release quickly Power Button then hold it again while keeping holding the Volume Down Button.
- Use the Volume Down Button to choose Yes & Press the Power Button to Confirm.
- Wait until the erasing is complete then Finish the setup wizard, Draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP LG V60 Thinq 5G Google Account Verification without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.