Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG Stylo 5 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Unlock FRP LG Stylo 5 Android 10 Google Account bypass without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP LG Stylo 5 Android 10 Google Account bypass without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Stylo 5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG Stylo 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Stylo 5 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG Stylo 5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock FRP LG Stylo 5
- Turn ON your LG Stylo 5.
- Connect your LG Stylo 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- On google page verification >> Keyboard >> Settings >> Gboard.
- 3 dots >> Help & feedback >> Search bar.
- Delete or disable apps on Android >> Tap to go to application settings >> Settings.
- Open >> Fingerprints >> Next.
- Pattern >> Set up a new pattern >> Next >>Confirm Pattern.
- Restart your LG Stylo 5 device.
- Now you need to Hard reset your LG Stylo 5
- Press & hold at the same time the Volume Down + Power Button.
- Once the LG logo appears, release quickly Power Button then hold it again while keeping holding the Volume Down Button.
- Use the Volume Down Button to choose Yes & Press the Power Button to Confirm.
- Wait until the erasing is complete then Finish the setup wizard, Draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP LG Stylo 5 Android 10 Google Account bypass without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: LG Stylo 5 FRP Bypass Google lock Android 10