Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG Stylo 4 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Unlock FRP LG Stylo 4 Gmail account Bypass FRP Lock NO PC 2023.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP LG Stylo 4 Gmail account Bypass FRP Lock NO PC 2023 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Stylo 4 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG Stylo 4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Stylo 4 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG Stylo 4 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP bypass LG Stylo 4
- Turn ON your LG Stylo 4.
- Connect your LG Stylo 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Enter the Pin code & Swype down Not signed In then Long tap on The Bluetooth.
- Turn ON Bluetooth then connect a Bluetooth headset
- Tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying EMAIL.
- Search >> Search for Email >> Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter any email >> MANUAL SETUP >> Add >> Change.
- PIN >> Next >> Set a new PIN LOCK >> Confirm PIN >> OK.
- Power OFF your LG Stylo 4 Device.
- Hard reset your LG Stylo 4 mobile
- At the same time, Press & hold the Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Once the LG logo appears release the Power key & keep holding the Volume Down then hold the Power key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Again Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Once the Hard reset end, finish the setup wizard & Verify the Pin lock then click on SKIP
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP LG Stylo 4 Gmail account Bypass FRP Lock NO PC 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.