Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP LG K4 2017 – Bypass Google Account FRP NO PC & APK by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K4 2017, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG K4 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your LG K4 2017 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG K4 2017 device easily and smoothly.
LG K4 2017 Specifications
The LG K4 2017 released in December 2016. LG K4 2017 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The LG K4 2017 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, LG K4 2017 runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset, and powered by a 2500mAh removable battery. The LG K4 2017 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG K4 2017 easily.
How to Bypass FRP LG K4 2017
- Turn ON your LG K4 2017.
- Now at the same time Press & hold an Emergency call then keep tapping on Start Arrow
- Click Next until the setup wizard finish
- If you stuck in the FRP message try again until its work.
- Now you need to Enable LG K4 2017 Developer Options.
- Setting => About Phone => Software Info
- Tap 7 times on Build Number. a popup will say: You are now a developer.
- Go back to setting page => Developer options.
- Then Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Finally, factory reset your LG K4 2017:
- Settings => Backup & Reset => Factory Data Reset => Reset Phone => Delete all => Reset.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP LG K4 2017 – Bypass Google Account FRP NO PC & APK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.