Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP LG G8s ThinQ Gmail lock bypass Android 10 FRP NO APK by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG G8s ThinQ, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG G8s ThinQ is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG G8s ThinQ mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG G8s ThinQ device easily and smoothly.
LG G8s ThinQ Specifications
The LG G8s ThinQ released in February 2019. LG G8s ThinQ comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The LG G8s ThinQ has a 6.21 inches G-OLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2248 pixels, LG G8s ThinQ runs on an Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 chipset, and powered by a 3550mAh non-removable battery. The LG G8s ThinQ comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel + TOF 3D Camera.
How to BYPASS FRP LG G8s ThinQ
- Turn ON your LG G8s ThinQ & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network.
- In the Google verifying page click on Keyboard Icon >> Settings >> Google voice typing.
- Click on the Search icon then search for Open web pages in the app.
- Tap on Manage pending searches then Search for Settings.
- Settings >> Fingerprints >> Next >> Pattern.
- Draw a new Pattern then Set up your fingerprints then Restart your LG G8s ThinQ.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP LG G8s ThinQ Gmail lock bypass Android 10 FRP NO APK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.