Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Lenovo Tab4 8 Android Oreo Gmail Bypass Without apk easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo Tab4 8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo Tab4 8 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo Tab4 8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo Tab4 8 device easily and smoothly.
Lenovo Tab4 8 Specifications:
The Lenovo Tab 4 8 released in February 2017. Lenovo Tab 4 8 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Lenovo Tab 4 8 has an 8.00 inches IPS LCD Capacitive TouchScreen with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, Lenovo Tab 4 8 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm APQ8017 and powered by a 4850mAh removable battery. The Lenovo Tab 4 8 comes with a camera 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lenovo Tab4 8 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lenovo Tab4 8. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lenovo Tab4 8 easily.
How to bypass FRP Lenovo Tab4 8
- Power ON your Lenovo Tab4 8.
- Connect your Lenovo Tab4 8 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback.
- First Results ==> Share ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Lenovo Tab4 8 Android Oreo Gmail Bypass Without apk.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.