Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Lenovo Tab M7 FRP bypass Lenovo TB-7305X Gmail Free easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo Tab M7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo Tab M7 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo Tab M7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo Tab M7 device easily and smoothly.
Lenovo Tab M7 Specifications
The Lenovo Tab M7 released in September 2019. Lenovo Tab M7 comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 8/16/32 GB ROM. The Lenovo Tab M7 has a 7.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, Lenovo Tab M7 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT8765B and powered by a 3590mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo Tab M7 comes with a single MAIN camera 2-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to reset FRP Lenovo Tab M7
- Power ON your Lenovo Tab M7.
- Connect your Lenovo Tab M7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker.APK.
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Lenovo Tab M7 FRP bypass Lenovo TB-7305X Gmail Free.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.