Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Lenovo Tab 7 Essential Google account bypass TB-7304i without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Lenovo Tab 7 Essential Specifications:
Lenovo Tab 7 Essential released in November 2017. Lenovo Tab 7 Essential comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Lenovo Tab 7 Essential has a 7.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, Lenovo Tab 7 Essential runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT8167D chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo Tab 7 Essential comes with a 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Unlock Lenovo Tab 7 Essential:
- Power ON your Lenovo Tab 7 Essential
- Connect your Lenovo to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Use Morse code ==>> 3 dots ==>> Share ==>> youtube Link.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Lenovo Tab 7 Essential & You have successfully Unlock FRP Lenovo Tab 7 Essential Google account bypass TB-7304i.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.