There’s an annoying problem that a lot of people have to deal with on a regular basis. bypassing the FRP aka Factory Reset
Protection on their Itel Vision 1 phone. If you’re one of these people, you’re probably wondering how to do it. Well,
we’ll show you how to Unlock FRP Itel Vision 1 Gmail Lock Remove Android 9 Pie with this simple guide.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Itel Vision 1 Gmail Account Lock Remove FRP Android 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP Itel Vision 1
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel Vision 1. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Itel Vision 1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel Vision 1 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel Vision 1 device easily and smoothly.
Itel Vision 1 Specifications
The Itel Vision 1 was released in February 2020. Itel Vision 1 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Itel Vision 1 has a 6.09 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. Itel Vision 1 runs on an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Unisoc SC9863A chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Itel Vision 1 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 0.8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel Vision 1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel Vision 1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device. we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel Vision 1 easily.
How to Reset FRP Itel Vision 1
- Connect your Itel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call >> Emergency information >> Edit logo.
- Add contact >> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS >> Share >> Long tap on Messages.
- App info >> SMS app.
- Opening Links >> Youtube >> Youtube logo.
- Notifications >> Additionnal settings in the app >> About >>Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Itel Vision 1 & you have successfully Unlocked FRP Itel Vision 1 Gmail Account Lock Remove FRP Android 9 Pie.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your Itel Vision 1. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Itel Vision 1 device, feel free to add a comment below.