Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP itel A41 Plus Gmail lock FRP bypass without pc easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your itel A41 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your itel A41 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your itel A41 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your itel A41 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your itel A41 Plus easily.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Bypass FRP itel A41 Plus:
- Power ON your itel A41 Plus
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Add another network >> Long press on , >> Setting iCON.
- Android Keyboard setting (AOSPo) >> Text correction >> Personal dictionary
- English >> Add icon >> Type any word.
- Long Tab on the word >> SHARE >> Long Tab on Gmail >> Notifications.
- App settings >> 3 Dots >> Manage accounts >> CONTINUE.
- Apps >> Google app >> Notifications.
- App settings >> Turn ON Feed >> NO THANKS.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Finally, Restart your itel A41 Plus & That’s it! You have successfully Unlock FRP itel A41 Plus Gmail lock frp bypass without pc.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.