Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP itel A36 Google account bypass frp itel w5505 without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your itel A36, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your itel A36 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your itel A36 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your itel A36 device easily and smoothly.
itel A36 Specifications
The Itel A36 was released in April 2020. itel A36 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Itel A36 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Itel A36 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E chipset and is powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. The Itel A36 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your itel A36 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your itel A36. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your itel A36 easily.
How to Remove FRP itel A36
- Power ON your itel A36.
- Connect your itel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Other ==> add an email address ==> MANUAL SETUP.
- Exchange==> Select ==> Change.
- Choose PIN and Set up a PIN then click on the BACK arrow.
- That’s it! Go back to the setup wizard and Draw the PIN Code.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP itel A36 Google account bypass frp itel w5505 without PC.