Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Itel A25 Pro Android 9 Pie Frp Google Account bypass 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel A25 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Itel A25 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel A25 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel A25 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Itel A25 Pro Specifications
The Itel A25 Pro released in June 2020. Itel A25 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Itel A25 Pro has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Itel A25 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz UniSoC Spreadtrum SC9832E chipset and powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. The Itel A25 Pro comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel A25 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel A25 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel A25 Pro easily.
How to Bypass FRP Itel A25 Pro
- Power ON your Itel A25 Pro.
- Connect your Itel A25 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker.APK.
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Itel A25 Pro Android 9 Pie Frp Google Account bypass 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.