Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Infinix Note 7 Lite Frp Bypass Android 10 Infinix X656 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Note 7 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Note 7 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Note 7 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Note 7 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Note 7 Lite Specifications
The Infinix Note 7 Lite released in April 2020. Infinix Note 7 Lite comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Infinix Note 7 Lite has a 6.60 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Infinix Note 7 Lite runs on an Octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek Helio chipset and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Note 7 Lite comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to bypass FRP Infinix Note 7 Lite
- Power ON your Infinix Note 7 Lite.
- Connect your Infinix Note 7 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Infinix Note 7 Lite and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Infinix Note 7 Lite Frp Bypass Android 10 Infinix X656.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.