Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Huawei Y5II gmail delete verify account Huawei CUN-L29 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Huawei Y5II, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y5II, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y5II is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y5II mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y5II device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y5II easily.
Huawei Y5II Specifications
The Huawei Y5II released in April 2015. Huawei Y5II comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Huawei Y5II has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Huawei Y5II runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735P OR Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6582 chipset, and powered by a 2200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y5II comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y5II device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y5II. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Huawei Y5II
- Power ON your Huawei Y5II
- Connect your Huawei mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press on the Google Button on the left side then click OK.
- Press and hold on the Google Button for 2 seconds.
- In the google Bar search for Chrome on Open it
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager 5 & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Again Press and hold on the Google Button for 2 seconds.
- In the google Bar search for Downloads on Open it.
- Install Google account manager 5 and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on the Right Button & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Huawei Y5II gmail delete verify account Huawei CUN-L29.