Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Huawei P20 Lite ||| Google Lock Bypass EMUI 9.1.0 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei P20 Lite Specifications:
Huawei P20 Lite released in March 2018. Huawei P20 Lite comes with 4 GB ram and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei P20 Lite has a 5.84 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Huawei P20 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P20 Lite comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P20 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P20 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P20 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P20 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Unlock FRP Huawei P20 Lite
- Power OFF your Huawei P20 Lite.
- Now you need to Hard reset your honor mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset end select Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei P20 Lite turn on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset ==> RESET Phone & confirm RESET Phone.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Huawei P20 Lite ||| Google Lock Bypass EMUI 9.1.0.