Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Huawei Nova Lite Pra-Lx3 Bypass google account FRP easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Nova Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Nova Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Nova Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Nova Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to bypass FRP Huawei Nova Lite
- Connect your Huawei Nova Lite to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly tap on Number 4
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event type any name then click on More
- On the description type www.google.com/maps then ok
- Click on the event you create & tap on the google maps link.
- the google maps app open automatically click on SKIP.
- Tab on GO ==>> choose any destination ==>> Start.
- Then click the GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Open Google.
- On GOOGLE Page search for Setting and choose it.
- System ==>> Reset ==>> Reset all settings.
- Click on Reset all settings then Restart your Huawei Nova Lite.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Huawei Nova Lite Pra-Lx3 Bypass google account FRP.