Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Honor 9 Google account STF-L09 FRP Bypass Emui 9.1.0 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Honor 9, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 9 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Honor 9 easily.
Honor 9 Specifications:
Honor 9 released in June 2017. Honor 9 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 9 has a 5.15 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Honor 9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 9 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 20-megapixel + 12-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 9:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 9:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Honor 9
- Create a new folder on your SD card or USB OTG, and rename it to dload.
- Copy the Firmware file to the dload folder.
- Power off your Honor 9 phone.
- Press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your Honor 9 phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- Once the update process is successful, your Honor 9 phone will restart automatically
- Restart your Honor 9 to recovery mode again.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei mobile:
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Type YES Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Click on wipe data/factory reset & Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends select the Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Honor 9 turn on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all setting.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 9.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Honor 9 Google account STF-L09 FRP Bypass Emui 9.1.0.