Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Honor 8C frp bypass talkback not working 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 8C, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 8C is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 8C mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 8C device easily and smoothly.
Honor 8C Specifications:
The Honor 8C released in October 2018. Honor 8C comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Honor 8C has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Honor 8C runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 8C comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 8C device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 8C. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 8C:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 8C:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Honor 8C
- Turn on your Honor 8C and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly keep clicking on Number 4.
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event
- Click on the Event then click on youtube.com
- On the Youtube app Click on Share ==>> Messages.
- Type any Number then click on Call Logo.
- Now Delete the Number and choose Contact then click on CREATE NEW CONTACT.
- Enter any name then click on ADD FIELD.
- Choose Website and type maps.google.com.
- Click on the website to open the Google Maps APP.
- Tap on 3 lines and choose to start driving.
- Now click ON VOICE Logo and say OPEN SETTINGS.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 8C.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Honor 8C FRP bypass talkback not working 2020.