Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Honor 8 Lite Google account lock PRA-LA1 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily Remove the FRP google account in your Honor 8 Lite, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 8 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 8 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 8 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 8 Lite device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Honor 8 Lite easily.
Honor 8 Lite Specifications:
The Honor 8 Lite released in January 2017. Honor 8 Lite comes with a 3/4 GB ram and 16/64 GB ROM. The Honor 8 Lite has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Honor 8 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 8 Lite comes with a Single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 8 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 8 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 8 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 8 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 8 Lite
- Power ON your Honor 8 Lite.
- Enter your Wi-Fi code then check Show advanced option.
- Click on Proxy and choose Manual.
- Write abcd.com in the Proxy hostname, and write 1234 in the Proxy port.
- Click on the connect button, then click Next & wait until you see: couldn’t connect to the internet.
- Click OK then click Next.
- Once you see No internet access, click on the red circle in the left
- Tap on Learn More, then click on Next.
- Now, select any country/region, then click on Start.
- Click on the Search bar.
- Search for bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb to show Now matching results.
- Click on the Email
- Press & hold on the Gmail logo.
- Choose Notifications then More settings
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Restart your Honor 8 Lite.
- Now go to Setting ==> System ==> About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Finally, Factory reset Honor 8 Lite:
- Click on settings.
- Choose Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone.
- confirm the whole operation by tapping the Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Honor 8 Lite Google account lock PRA-LA1 Without PC.