Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Honor 8 FRD-L02 Bypass FRP Gmail lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 8 F is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 8 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Honor 8 easily.
Honor 8 Specifications:
The Honor 8 released in July 2016. Honor 8 comes with a 4 GB ram and 32/64 GB ROM. The Honor 8 has a 5.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Honor 8 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Kirin 950 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 8 comes with a dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 8
- Power ON your Honor 8.
- Connect your Honor 8 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Honor 8.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Search bar >> Search for Get started with voice access.
- Change google apps settings >> Iphone & Ipad >> Privacy & security.
- Google Maps timeline >> Location History >> Google Maps timeline.
- SKIP >> Back arrow >> Location >> OK.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on the voice icon then say OPEN GOOGLE.
- Once the google page opens search for Settings.
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Restart your Honor 8.
- That’s it! you have successfully Unlock FRP Honor 8 FRD-L02 Bypass FRP Gmail lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.