Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Honor 7s Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Bypass Gmail lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 7s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 7s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 7s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 7s device easily and smoothly.
Honor 7s Specifications:
The Honor 7s released in May 2018. Honor 7s comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Honor 7s has a 5.93 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Honor 7s runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6739 chipset, and powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 7s comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 7s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 7s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 7s:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 7s:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 7s
- Turn on your Honor 7s and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly keep clicking on Number 4.
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event
- Click on the Event then click on youtube.com
- On the Youtube app Click on Share ==>> Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on Take to Gmail ==> 3 Dots ==> Setting === 3 Dots ==> Manage accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 7s.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Honor 7s Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP Bypass Gmail lock.