Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Honor 10 Lite Bypass Android 10 FRP Without Computer by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 10 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 10 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 10 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 10 Lite device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Honor 10 Lite Specifications
The Honor 10 Lite released in November 2018. Honor 10 Lite comes with 3/4/6 GB ram and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 10 Lite has a 6.21 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Honor 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset and powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 10 Lite comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 24-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 10 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 10 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Honor 10 Lite easily.
Add a Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 10 Lite
- Power OFF your Honor 10 Lite.
- Hard reset your Huawei mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose Clear Data using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Choose factory reset and Type YES then factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Click on Back >> Update Mode >> eRecovery mode
- Choose Emergency backup then Continue.
- Your device will restart automatically
- Now, Insert a Sim card with a data plan on it to access the internet.
- Click on Backup then click on HERE
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- In the Setting choose Security & Privacy >> Password>> Pattern.
- Set up a lock screen Pattern then click Cancel.
- Now go back to setting home >> Users & account >> Add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- go back to setting home >> System >> Reset >> Reset phone
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up then Reset phone >> Reset phone.
- That’s it! you have successfully Unlock FRP Honor 10 Lite Bypass Android 10 FRP Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.