Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Gionee F9 Google Account bypass FRP lock 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
Gionee F9 Specifications
The Gionee F9 was released in July 2017. Gionee F9 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Gionee F9 has a 5.71 inches HD+ LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Gionee F9 runs on an Octa-core 1.65 GHz Unisoc SC9863 chipset and is powered by a 3520mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee F9 comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Gionee F9
- Power ON your Gionee F9.
- Connect your Gionee mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Now Enter the Pin code and click once on the Power Button.
- Hold the Not signed In, and Click on Advanced then tap on the Home app.
- Assist & voice input >> Settings Logo >> Search Logo.
- Search for Manage pending Searches.
- Then click on Search and search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Gionee F9 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Gionee F9 Google Account bypass FRP lock 2020.