Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Doogee X50L Gmail account lock bypass Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Doogee X50L, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Doogee X50L is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Doogee X50L mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Doogee X50L device easily and smoothly.
Doogee X50L Specifications
The Doogee X50L released in May 2018. Doogee X50L comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Doogee X50L has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Doogee X50L runs on Quad-Core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 and powered by a 2000mAh non-removable battery. The Doogee X50L comes with a single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Doogee X50L device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Doogee X50L. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Doogee X50L easily.
How to bypass FRP Doogee X50L
- Power ON your Doogee X50L.
- Connect your Doogee X50L mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Doogee X50L Gmail account lock bypass Without Tool.
Read more: Download RDA EMMC Tool Full Free With Keygen